Monday, August 29, 2011

Tango the Fire Safety Dog Attends BlogPaws 2011


Hi everyone! This is Tango the Fire Safety Dog. I had an amazing time at
BlogPaws 2011 in Washington, DC!



Here I am checking in:


I met many of my wonderful Facebook friends, and I made new friends!

Carrie Boyko, All Things Dog Blog

New friends!





Toni Eberhardt, PetSmart

Carol Bryant, FIDO Friendly Magazine

PRESENTATION WITH TRAVELIN' JACK and PETSMART

One of my favorite things to do was to make a presentation with Toni
Eberhardt from PetSmart and Travelin' Jack and his human, Jill, during our "Leveraging Niche Blogging for Success" panel discussion. It was so much fun!



Me and my friend, Travelin' Jack

Here is a video from Travelin' Jack and my big entrance! You can watch it HERE. To watch my intro video to the presentation, go HERE. I had so much fun making it!

I was also very excited to go the the screening of Disney's "Spooky Buddies." It was a great movie and will be coming out soon! I even got to meet the Director. How pawsome!



If you would like to see a copy of the powerpoint of our presentation, click HERE.


See more pictures and videos on my Facebook page.

Until next time, stay safe!



Enter your email address to receive the latest news about the fire safety dogs!

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: